Our faculty teach a variety of courses to students at all program levels in the VCU School of Dentistry - the dental hygiene program, the DDS program, and the postgraduate residency programs.
Courses in Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology
- General Pathology
- Oral Pathology
- Clinical Oral Pathology and Oral Medicine
- Pathology Senior Selective
Courses in Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology
- Oral Radiology
- Radiology Rotation
- Radiology Senior Selective
Courses in Orofacial Pain
- Temporomandibular Disorders and Orofacial Pain
- Orofacial Pain Senior Selective
Our faculty frequently provide Continuing Education courses to practicing clinicians in the community. Please reach out if interested in this service.